200g Catelli Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat macaroni
30 mL (2 tbsp) olive oil
2 onions, finely minced
2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) dried oregano
2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) dried parsley
2 chicken breasts, skin and bones removed, in pieces
60 mL (1/4 cup) honey
2 x 798 mL cans diced tomatoes, drained
250 mL (1 cup) grated cheeseInstructions
• Cook macaroni according to package directions.
• In a pot, heat oil and sauté onion, oregano and parsley 3 minutes. Add chicken and continue cooking 3 minutes.
• Add honey, mixing well to coat chicken, and cook 3 minutes until caramelized.
• Add tomatoes and simmer 15-20 minutes or until liquid is almost evaporated. Add macaroni, mixing well.
• Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and broil in oven until cheese melts and browns lightly.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30-35 minutes