• 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange marmalade
• 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground ginger
• 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic powder
• 1 lb (500 g) boneless chicken breast fillets
• 3 cups (750 mL) Rice Krispies cereal, crushed to 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)Preparation
1. In large zip top plastic bag, combine marmalade, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder. Add chicken fillets; seal top. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
2. In large plate or shallow pan, mix together crushed cereal and sesame seeds. Remove chicken from marinade; drain off excess. Discard marinade. Coat chicken in cereal mixture. Place in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 200°C (400°F) about 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside. (Do not cover or turn chicken while cooking.) Serve hot with honey mustard or sweet and sour sauce, if desired.
For more delicious everyday recipes visit www.ricekrispies.ca.