• 4x6 oz. (168 g) skinless halibut fillets
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper to tasteMethod for grilled halibut
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Brush both sides of the halibut with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Put the fish on the grill with skin side up. Grill the fish until lightly browned and firm on the bottom, (4 minutes). Turn the fish over, reduce the heat to medium and cook for an additional 2 - 3 minutes.
4. Remove the fish and place on serving plates. Top each piece with spoonfuls of parsley anchovy relish.Ingredients
• 2 Ontario greenhouse red peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped*
• 2 Ontario greenhouse yellow peppers roasted, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped*
• 2 cloves garlic
• 8 white anchovies, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 cup (125 ml) extra virgin olive oil
• 3 tbsp. (45 ml) red wine vinegar
• 1/4 cup (63 g) fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 tbsp. (15 g) fresh oregano, choppedMethod for grilled bell pepper and parsley anchovy relish
1. In a bowl, combine the peppers, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, parsley, oregano and anchovies. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.*Roasting method
Coat peppers with a light layer of vegetable oil. Rotate peppers over open flame, either on a bbq or gas stove, until peppers turn black and blister. If an open flame isn't available, a broiler can be used. Slice the pepper in half and remove the core, seeds and membrane. On a broiler plate, place peppers open side down and broil until skins are black and blistered. Cover peppers in a bowl and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Peel the black skin off.Chef's trick
Halibut can be grilled or poached in red or white wine, but it is important not to overpower its delicate flavour.
Nutritional Facts per serving (311g): Calories 250
Fat 5 g (8 %), Saturated Fat 1 g + Trans Fat 0 g (5 %), Cholesterol 60 mg,
Sodium 390 mg (16 %), Carbohydrate 10 g (3 %), Fibre 2 g (8%), Sugars 3 g,
Protein 39 g, Vit A (4 %), Vit C (480 %), Calcium (10 %), Iron (20 %).
% = % Daily Value