Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6Ingredients:
2 lbs (1 kg) store-bought pizza dough
olive oil, to taste
1 fresh peach, cut into quarters
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, shredded
6 slices prosciutto
1 handful walnuts
3/4 cup (175 mL) arugula
balsamic vinegar (optional)
salt and freshly ground pepper, to tasteDirections:
1. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Brush peach quarters with olive oil and grill on each side for a few minutes.
3. Slide the pizza dough on the barbecue and cook on each side for about 5 minutes, until slightly golden brown.
4. Remove dough from barbecue and top with half of the Mozzarellissima, the prosciutto, the grilled peach quarters and the walnuts. Cover with the remaining cheese.
5. Place on the barbecue, close cover and cook on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted. Remove from barbecue and top with arugula and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.