Relationships are prone to witness many ups and downs. It is quite interesting to note that only 63% relationships turn into wonderful marriages. According to experts and love gurus, relationships should have few ingredients in order to become successful. Apart from being happy, satisfied and healthy with one another, your bond must have 8 more ingredients. In this short write up, you will get a comprehensive insight through these artifacts.
1. Enjoy One Another: You must enjoy each other's presence. This is a very simple rule for all relationships to stand the test of time. You should talk and do interesting things together. Beatle Ringo Starr stated that he enjoys his wife's presence like none other. He declares this as the secret behind his successful marriage of more than 3 decades old.
Cute Fights: You must be prepared to fight smoothly and skillfully. There is no harm in enjoying few conflicts while dating. This is because two different people are bound to have disappointments, disagreements and difference in opinions. However, most successful couples fight with lots of thought and care. A case study that was conducted by researchers in the University of California declared that "well connected" couples have small, cute fights.
2. Forgiveness: Successful couples who wish to convert their dates into marriage tend to offer and seek forgiveness periodically. The duo may not forget the incident; however, they would move forward in life. Experts consider this as a straightforward path to happiness. There are four different stages in forgiveness:
3. Commitment: Prove your commitment in the relationship. All successful couples would have made promises that last for a lifetime. You must commit fully and this is one of the finest things you could do in any relationship. When you are in for the long haul, your partner will feel safe and secure. Also, try to be as selfless as possible. Most people hunt and depend on such individuals.
4. Confidence: John Gottman, a famous marriage researcher states that successful couples are confident about one another. This is a characteristic trait, which distinguishes dates that end up in marriage from the rest. On the contrary, couples who fail would have a positive remark for every negative statement devoured by their partner.
5. Growing Together: Do you know that successful couples love to grow and learn from each other? This is because their individual growth depends on how involved and supportive each one is. For instance, when one partner wishes to study, the other should support them morally and financially.
6. Date Forever: Last but certainly not the least; you must not stop dating at any time. This is an interesting secret discovered by Jason Miller and Mathew Boggs. The romance should continue for a happily ever after.
Charles Ben is a life changing coach and relationship expert that reveals solutions to the challenges of life - Health, Money and Relationship. Read his articles at http://www.lifesolutionsblog.com
Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination. - Albert Einstein